THE ESSENTIALS SET
This is the best combination to achieve a very beautiful and glowing looking skin. If you had the look at all the products and still did not know exactly what you needed to pick for your skin, rest assured this box has everything you need and more.
1. FRAGRANCED BODY LOTION - CARAMEL (BLACK OR WHITE BOTTLES)
2. A cream for ACNE & Dark spots/Hyper-pigmentation (This cream could also be used on any part of your body if you have any dark patches or marks you would like to clear.
3. A Magic Cream, for the face. This is your everyday cream to restore the glow and elasticity of your skin. It also gives you a very glowing, radiant and flawless skin.
1. MAGIC CREAM
MAGIC REAM - SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE
READY - SET - GLOW!!!
This cream has for main ingredient, the snail secretion. Specially developed to help restoring rough skin, hydrating, moisturising and promoting a glowing skin.
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Snail secretion filtrate, Betaine, Tremella fuciformis extract, Aloe barbendis leaf extract, Glyceryl stearate, Methyl glucose sesquistearate, Biosaccharide gum-1, Chrysanthellum indicum extract, Carbomer, Caprylhydroxamic acid.
SNAIL EXTRACT (SNAIL SECRETION)
The use of snail extract for skincare actually dates all the way back to Ancient Greece, where Hippocrates (widely considered one of the most outstanding figures in medical history and arguably the founder of modern medicine) regularly prescribed crushed snails mixed with sour milk as a treatment for curing inflammation and soreness.
After Hippocrates, there is no further evidence of snail extract being used for the majority of the past 2,000 years, but it appears to have been discovered again in the last few decades.
One of the early revelations of this "rediscovery" was when Chilean snail farmers who were selling snails to the French market as food realised that their hands got visibly smoother from handling the snails.
WHAT IS SNAIL SECRETION???
Put simply, it's the slime that snails secrete when they move around. If you've ever seen snail trails winding their way up your plant pots, you know the stuff we're talking about.
6 Amazing Skin Benefits of Snail Secretion Filtrate
- Nourishes and protects. Snail filtrate contains hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which fight against premature aging. ...
- May Fades acne scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks. ...
- Battles acne and dandruff. ...
- Exfoliates. ...
- Aids healing of wounds and burns. ...
- Promotes optimal skin health.
Snail slime (or its cosmetic name, snail filtrate) is packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which are commonly used in beauty products and proven to be beneficial for the skin. These elements help to protect the snail’s skin from damage, infection, dryness and UV rays.
- Snail slime contains 91-98% water. The slime is filtered multiple times to increase its concentration and ensure its purity. Some snail slime products claim to contain as much as 97% snail secretion filtrate. However, the consistency and quality of the snail mucus should also be taken into account when looking for a good product.
- Chrysanthellum indicum is a form of chamomile that, like other forms, has soothing properties when applied to skin. Golden chamomile seems to have a stronger anti-redness effect due to its unique mix of soothing compounds, all of which can be helpful if you struggle with visibly reddened or extra-sensitive skin.
- It has traditionally been believed to benefit the skin and 'enhance beauty', and tremella'spolysaccharides have been developed for use in cosmetics on account of their excellent skinmoisture retention, skin protection, flexibility and flattening effects.
- A mixure of the diesters of methyl glucoside and stearic acid. Functions as a skin-softening agent and emollient.
2. BODY BEAUTIFYING MILK - TEINT CARAMEL
- Promotes a Radiant and Glowing skin
- May help with healing sunburns
- May help clearing marks and dark spots on your skin
- Promotes a permanent flawless and beautiful skin
This body milk contains a very high concentration of Aloe vera Leaf juice - Aloe vera Barbendis.
Aloe Vera Leaf juice used at its highest may help giving a much clearer and brighter skin naturally, the dosage used in this particular body lotion is of 80% - Your skin may look a lot more beautiful, moisturised and flawless.
The skin attributes of the aloe vera plant are multiple, it also contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C.
Aloe barbendis leaf juice, Caprylic/caprice triglyceride, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Cethyl alcohol, Glyceryn, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Abena sativa kernel flour, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glyceryl stearate, parfum(fragrance), tocopherol.
Aloe Vera incorporated directly into cosmetic products can be used as an active, an ingredient offering specific properties to the product, or as a base by replacing water. In this case, it will give all its hydrating, nourishing and soothing properties by adding a great quality to the product: containing little, to no water (water is widely used in cosmetics but has very few properties).
Tocopherol is known as an antioxidant that provides awesome protection for your skin when included in body care products. (This shouldn't be terribly surprising, since tocopherols make up 96% of your skin's natural antioxidant defense system!).
- Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusives, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
- Coco-caprylate-caprate is a skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from coconut oil to provide high hydration, superb spreadability, and elegant slip.
Glyceryl Stearate acts as a lubricant on the skin's surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance. It also slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin'ssurface.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate In cosmetics and skincare products, ethylhexyl palmitate functions as an emollient, solvent, and fragrance fixative. As an emollient, ethylhexyl palmitatehelps to keep the skin moist and supple by reducing water loss from the top layers of the skin.
Apply a generous amount on your face and body after having a shower, usable day and night. Use it religiously and at least twice a day.
If you are using this body milk for the first time, please make sure you have used at least two bottles to expect conclusive results.
3. ACNE & DARK SPOTS CONTROL
This Acne and Dark Spots remover/Hyper-pigmentation cream is an integration of several pure powerful organic extract, which are gentle and meticulous, may effectively contribute in deep cleaning inside the pores of the face/body skin to remove dirt, unclog pores.
Aloe Barbendis Leaf extract (Aloe Vera), Aqua, Tocopherol, 2,3-Butanediol, Coptis chinensis root extract, Angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, Propyl alcohol, Lessonia nigrescens extract, Lonicera japonica flower extract, Forsythia suspensa fruit/root extract, Citrus limon fruit extract, Hamamelis virginiana bark/ leaf extract, Vigna aconitifolia seed extract, Angelica acutiloba root extract, Salvia miltiorrhiza root extract, Aminomethyl propanol, Squalane, Popyglicerin-10, Panax ginseng root powder, Hyalironic acid, Acetylated Lanolin, Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-10 isosterate, Nacre powder
Hydration = Hyaluronic Acid.
Think of hyaluronic acid like a BIG drink of water for your skin. It is able to hold up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water. Hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin and binds water to skin cells, infusing all layers of the skin with valuable, rejuvenating moisture.
It is also applied topically as an antiseptic and a moisturizer. Benefits of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe barbadensis can help soothe the skinand act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds and scars.
- Ginseng root extract has been shown to have anti-aging properties, be an effective skin moisturizer, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, reduce collagen degradation and cause skin firming, lighten the skin and reduce sunspots and inhibit the effects of solar UVB radiation on the skin.
- Hydrated skin is healthy skin. So, when applied topically, squalane has tremendous benefits. Boosting hydration can help your skin appear more vibrant and healthier. The antioxidants in these oils and creams also fight skin damage and free radicals, which can both accelerate the aging process.
- The extract coming from the root of the traditional medicinal herb, Coptis Japonica or Japanese Goldthread. The plant is used traditionally in East Asia for its antioxidant abilities.
No matter what your skin type is or what your concerns with your complexion may be, chances are, ginseng can probably assist you. That's because ginseng is a "natural skin balancer," says King.
If fine lines and wrinkles are your focus, ginseng can help boost the circulation of your skin's smallest blood vessels, in turn ramping up the synthesis of collagen. Through all this, you'll likely have firmer skin, King explains. Also, its antioxidants properties protect your skin from free radicals and other environmental aggressors that could trigger the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, Marchbein adds.
For those dealing with dullness, King says ginseng's coffee-like energizing factors will be a great fit for your skin-care routine to help brighten and revitalize your complexion.
Hyperpigmentation is no match for ginseng either, as it helps inhibit melanin production, explains New York City-based dermatologist Arash Akhavan. Antioxidants in ginseng come into play here once again. Environmental pollutants can "easily absorbed through the skin, accumulate in pores, and stimulate melanocytes, thereby creating brown spots," Marchbein says. But ginseng acts as a shield against them. These same antioxidants also help balance oil production.
And if sensitive skin is your worry, ginseng's natural anti-inflammatory properties help quell redness and puffiness, Marchbein says. It can even be a good, calming remedy for skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis because of this, Akhavan adds.
Apply a fair amount of the cream on the affected areas of your face ( Acne and Dark Spots) - You do not need to apply the cream all over your face. Leave the cream on and do not rinse it before your next shower. To observe faster results, combine it with our 24K GOLD SOAP, this will keep your skin very hydrated and smooth. Use the cream twice a day, AT LEAST. Do not miss a day until the jar is completely emptied.
Keep out of reach and sight of children - Avoid any contact with your eyes.
please see description of each product before choosing. Leave a note on the box when checking out to select the products you would like to have in the set.
Product ID: 00106
Ordering for the first time? Here is a little guide for you to know what to order.